Pakistan Rice Exporters to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Exporters of Pakistan Long Grain IRRI6 White Rice, 15% Broken to Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
We, at Pakistan Rice Mills, on the grounds of superior standards and commitment to deliver the order in time strive to become largest Rice Exporter of the country. The basics of the business are observed and followed strictly. The selective purchase of fine paddy and its doling out in the most modern mills are the constant characteristics that lead to the success in exporting rice in bulk to the countries of the world.
- Packed in 50 KGs Bags per 26 Metric Tons Net in a 20 FT Container.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection by SGS - Free!
- First-Class Shipping Lines Used for Quick Transit Times
- ISO 22000:2005 & BRC Certified Rice Mills
|Moisture Content||14.0% Max.|
|Average Grain Length||6.0 MM|
|Polishing Grade||Double Silky Polished & Color Sortexed|
|Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow||4.0% Max.|
|Broken Grains||15% Max. (Below 3/4 of grain length.)|
|Chalky Grains||6.0% Max.|
|Foreign Grains||1.5% Max.|
|Foreign Matter||1.0% Max.|
|Paddy Grain||0.6% Max.|
|Under-milled & Red-striped||3.0% Max.|
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are Basis CNF *Destination port, shipped on major shipping lines (SAF Marine, Maersk, CMACGM, UASC etc).
- Packed in standard single 50kgs net PP Bags.
- Price quoted above includes Third Party Inspection (preferably SGS) for Quality, Quantity & Weight at loading port.
- All prices quoted are for 15th October, 2020 shipment and are subject to our final confirmation.
- The final product is packed in 520 Bags of 50Kgs Net each in a 20’ container – 26MT.
- Minimum of Quantity: 5 x 20’ FCL (130 Metric Tons) up to 300 x 20' FCL (7800 Metric Tons).
- Payment Terms: 30% Advance + 70% balance payable immediately upon submission of original B/L through email.
- Delivery Time: 15 Working Days from receipt of advance payment/workable payment instrument.
- All orders are sold based on FOB or CNF/CIF Terms.
- Minimum of 30% advance deposit of the total invoice value is required upon contract confirmation for the shipment to be processed.
- All banking & transaction fees outside Pakistan must be paid fully from the Buyer/Importer's side.
- Export Pre-inspection shipment inspection by the designated surveyor (SGS Pakistan, InterTek) will take place once the shipment is ready for export.
- Once the booking has been confirmed with the shipping carrier, our customer support department will supply a SO (Shipping Order, BL draft) to the customer. The customer is responsible to inform any change of consignee at this point of the stage.
- Prior to loading & again at the time of loading, rice shipment will be stuffed in the containers & fumigated under supervision of the surveyor company (SGS Pakistan, InterTek)
- Once shipment/vessel has departed, Original BL Scan and all shipment documents will be submitted by email within 2-3 business days after the Vessel Departure date.
- The final balance of the total FOB/CNF value must be paid within 1 week time after the Vessel Departure date.
- Once final balance is confirmed at our account, all necessary documentation for the import process will be supplied via DHL to the appointed address given from the buyer. The DHL tracking Number will be supplied when dispatched.
- The DHL will include,
- Original Invoice
- Original Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- Fumigation Certificate
- Non-GMO Certificate
- Certificate of Quality, Quantity & Weight - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- Certified Packing List - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- Container Cleanliness Certificate - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- Crop Year Certificate - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- If the Customer shall fail to pay the balance in full after 14 days after the Vessel Departure Date from Pakistan, HAS Rice Pakistan will have the full rights to forfeit the original deposit and to have the shipment sold to a different customer to ensure the full collection for HAS Rice Pakistan's security.
- Once the DHL is received, you are ready to clear the shipment at the port.